Photo of the Sangamo Building located at 326-328 N. Water St., Decatur, IL.

Dublin Core

Title

Photo of the Sangamo Building located at 326-328 N. Water St., Decatur, IL.

Subject

Buildings
N. Water St.
Sangamo Building
Photo File: Buildings
Decatur, IL.

Description

Photograph of the Sangamo Building, 326-328 N. Water St. This building was occupied by Mueller, Platt, & Wheeland Co. Wholesale Grocers until 1917 when Blakney & Plums moved to that location. In 1954 this building was occupied by the John Green Brokerage Co.

Creator

Herald and Review

Source

Photo File: Buildings

Publisher

Herald and Review

Date

unknown

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room of the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg

Language

English

Type

photograph

Identifier

BD110

Coverage

Buildings, N. Water St., Decatur, IL., Photo File: Buildings, Wholesale Grocers, Sangamo Building, Brokerage Firm, Herald and Review.

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

photograph

Physical Dimensions

2.5 x 3.5"

Files

BD110-Sangamo Building-326-328 N Water.jpg

Citation

Herald and Review, “Photo of the Sangamo Building located at 326-328 N. Water St., Decatur, IL.,” Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed January 19, 2020, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/2595.