Photo File: Buildings
Photographs of various buildings in Decatur, IL.
- various people
Photograph the construction of the Bachman Bros. & Martin Co. building. This building was constructed in 1912-1913 with the formal opening in Sept. 1913. The name was changed to Bachman Co. in 1923. In October 1924 Linn & Scruggs moved into this…
Photograph of the J. D. Barnhart Store, 1103-1111 N. Water St., Decatur, IL.
Photograph of the Benson Creamery Co. located on 244 N. Church St. Building was erected in 1913 as the home of the Benson Creamery Co. They remained there until 1948 when they moved to 250 W. Cerro Gordo St. Photo by Rembrandts, photo ran in the…