Browse Items (6411 total)
This is a negative of men and boys standing in Southside Park planning the lighting for the playground on March 6, 1937. Southside Park became Mueller Park. The photo was taken by Decatur Herald & Review.
These are photos of the Adolph Mueller Community Center at Mueller Park/Southside Park. The photos include images of the building, children working on projects, dances, and a circus.
This is a photo of men swimming in the Sangamon River at Faries Park on July 12, 1914. The photo was taken by either the Decatur Herald or Daily Review.
This is a photograph of the public market in Central Park. The public market was held along N. Franklin St. between 1911 and 1913, and offered direct-from-the-farm produce to Decatur housewives. The photo was taken by the Decatur Herald or Daily…