Photograph of Sulphur Springs School, 1906.

SC379-Sulphur_Springs_School_1906_179.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Photograph of Sulphur Springs School, 1906.

Subject

Schools
Public Schools
Rural Schools
Sulphur Springs School
Macon County, Illinois

Description

Photograph of Sulphur Springs School, 1906. Photo ran in the Review Oct 4, 1906. This school, located 2 miles southwest of Mt. Zion was founded in 1854. The 1906 teacher was R. L. Wilson.

Creator

Herald and Review, Decatur, IL.

Source

Photo File: Schools

Publisher

Herald and Review, Decatur, IL.
Decatur Public Library, Decatur, IL.

Date

10/4/1906

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

photograph

Identifier

SC379

Coverage

Schools, Sulphur Springs, Rural Schools, Macon County Schools, Mt. Zion, IL.

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

photograph

Physical Dimensions

8 x 10"

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review, Decatur, IL., “Photograph of Sulphur Springs School, 1906.,” Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed September 27, 2022, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/7066.