Cottages at the Fishing Club

Dublin Core

Title

Cottages at the Fishing Club

Subject

South Side Country Club
Fishing Club
cottages
J.K. Stafford Collection
Decatur, IL
Photo File: Associations
photograph

Description

Photograph of several cottages at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

Creator

J.K. Stafford

Source

Photo File: Associations - South Side Country Club

Publisher

Decatur Public Library, Decatur, IL

Date

c. 1908

Contributor

none

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

Goes with AS18, AS20, AS21, AS22, AS23, AS24, AS25, AS26, AS19

Format

.jpg

Language

English

Type

photograph

Identifier

AS27

Coverage

South Side Country Club, Fishing Club, J.K. Stafford Collection, Decatur IL, associations

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

photograph

Physical Dimensions

10.75x8.5"

Files

AS27-SouthSideCC-cottages003.jpg

Citation

J.K. Stafford, “Cottages at the Fishing Club,” Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed September 18, 2019, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/1741.