Citizens National Bank

Dublin Core

Title

Citizens National Bank

Subject

Buildings
Citizens National Bank
Photo File: Buildings
Decatur, IL.

Description

Photograph of Buildings; E. Prairie and 100 Block of Merchants St. The brick building, between Merchant St. and the alley next to the church was built in 1888 and occupied by the Citizens National Bank until 1910 when their new building on N. Water was built. Post & Sons, shown at right at the rear of the bank building, then moved into the bank building and in 1955 still occupied that site. At left, in the background, is the Universalist church which is the 1956 site of Williams.

Creator

unknown

Source

Photo File: Buildings

Publisher

Decatur Public Library, Decatur, IL.

Date

c. 1900's

Contributor

unknown

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room of the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg

Language

English

Type

photograph

Identifier

BD9

Coverage

Buildings, Citizens National Bank, Photo File: Buildings, Decatur, IL.

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

photograph

Physical Dimensions

5 x 7"

Files

http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/files/original/62717c5990f9da63232bb5e450da94e0.jpg

Citation

unknown, “Citizens National Bank,” Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed June 12, 2024, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/2474.