Browse Items (215 total)
- Tags: Buildings
Photograph of the Millikin University entrance showing the old circle drive in front of the main building, this drive is no longer there.
Photographs of the SATC barracks at Millikin University taken at an unknown date. The SATC, the Student Army Training Corps, was created by the government in 1918 to hasten the training of future military personnel while students also attended…
Various photographs taken of the exterior of Millikin University. Most of these photographs were taken in the early 1900's, while the photograph displaying a prominent 'Millikin University' sign was taken in the 1950's.
Early photograph of the men's old gym and industrial arts building taken at an unknown date.
Photograph of the Wabash R.R. Alco-GE Model PA-2 #1020 and the Wabash Alco-GE Model FA-1 #1203 at the Decatur IL engine shops taken on March 11th, 1953.
Photograph of the Wabash R.R. WABIC towers-new and old-in Decatur IL at the Illinois Central crossing taken on January 7th, 1953.
Photograph of the Wabash R.R. wooden coaling tower at Jasper St. in Decatur IL. Date unknown.
Photograph of the interior of the Wabash freight car shop interior in Decatur IL. Date unknown.
Photograph of Minnie Krause