Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Blakney & Plums

Photo of the Sangamo Building located at 326-328 N. Water St., Decatur, IL.

BD110-Sangamo Building-326-328 N Water.jpg
Photograph of the Sangamo Building, 326-328 N. Water St. This building was occupied by Mueller, Platt, & Wheeland Co. Wholesale Grocers until 1917 when Blakney & Plums moved to that location. In 1954 this building was occupied by the John Green…