Photograph of 1005 N. Dunham

Dublin Core

Title

Photograph of 1005 N. Dunham

Subject

Houses
Photo File: Houses
Decatur IL
1866

Description

Photograph of 1005 N. Dunham. The house was built by C.C. Burroughs in 1866. It was later owned by a Mr. Hanks who sold it to D.L. Bunn in 1881. Eight years later Bunn sold it to W.H. Lake. About 1901 William Gushard bought it from Andy Hill.

Creator

Herald and Review

Source

Photo File: Houses

Publisher

Herald and Review
Decatur Public Library, Decatur IL

Date

1866

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

Photograph

Identifier

HO43

Coverage

Houses, Photo File: Houses, Decatur IL, 1866

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

5.5 x 7.75"

Files

HO43-1005_N_Dunham_C1905_062.jpg

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review, “Photograph of 1005 N. Dunham,” Decatur Illinois Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed July 18, 2019, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/3194.