Skip to main content
Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection

Photograph of 560 Powers Lane

Dublin Core

Title

Photograph of 560 Powers Lane

Subject

Houses
Photo File: Houses
Decatur IL
1906-1907

Description

Photograph of 560 Powers Lane. This house was built by Frank Shlaudeman in 1906 and 1907. The city directories list it as being owned by George Conover from 1918 to 1921 and by Frank J. Parr from 1921 to 1925 when it was acquired by C.C. LeForgee. His widow still lived there in 1954.

Creator

Herald and Review

Source

Photo File: Houses

Publisher

Herald and Review
Decatur Public Library, Decatur IL

Date

1906-1907

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

Photograph

Identifier

HO74
HO279

Coverage

Houses, Photo File: Houses, Decatur IL, 1906-1907

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

6.25 x 9.25"

Files

HO279-Houses_560_Powers_Lane_5-2-1971_409.jpg
HO74-560_Powers_Lane004.jpg

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review, “Photograph of 560 Powers Lane,” Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed October 25, 2020, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/3246.