Photograph of 1310 W. Wood St.

Dublin Core

Title

Photograph of 1310 W. Wood St.

Subject

Houses
Photo File: Houses
Decatur IL
1908

Description

Photograph of 1310 W. Wood St. This house was built in 1908 by Dr. A.R. Taylor, former president of Millikin University. In 1913 it was sold to the Kappa Delta Chi fraternity and later occupied by Sigma Alpha Epsilon when the two fraternities merged. After the chapter moved out, the house was empty until 1935 when it was remodeled into an apartment building called "The Minerva".

Creator

Herald and Review

Source

Photo File: Houses

Publisher

Herald and Review
Decatur Public Library, Decatur IL

Date

1908

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

Photograph

Identifier

Houses, Photo File: Houses, Decatur IL, 1908

Coverage

[no text]

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

3.5 x 5"

Files

HO202-1310_W_Wood-MUPres_Dr_AR_Taylor_home004.jpg

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review, “Photograph of 1310 W. Wood St.,” Decatur Illinois Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed July 15, 2019, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/3350.