Photographs of 360 E. Wood St.

Dublin Core

Title

Photographs of 360 E. Wood St.

Subject

Houses
Photo File: Houses
Decatur IL
1894

Description

Photographs of 360 E. Wood St. This house was built by W.P. Shade in 1894. In 1946 it was sold to Lawrence W. Price and Edgar E. Evans, veterinarians, by Lewis W. Shade, son of W.P. Shade. It was remodeled and then used as an apartment house before being demolished and used as a parking garage.

Creator

Herald and Review

Source

Photo File: Houses

Publisher

Herald and Review
Decatur Public Library, Decatur IL

Date

1894

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

Photograph

Identifier

HO240-HO244

Coverage

Houses, Photo File: Houses, Decatur IL, 1894

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

4.5 x 7"
6 x 8"
6.5 x 8"
7 x 8"
8 x 8"

Files

HO241-Houses_360_E_Wood_Const_By_W-P-Shade_1894_111.jpg
HO242-Houses_360_E_Wood_St_Pensioners_Home_12-3-1943_0009.jpg
HO243-Houses_360_E_Wood_St_Shade_Residence_1-21-1960_0008.jpg
HO244-360_E_Wood_St-WP_Shade_house-1896043.jpg
HO240-360_E_Wood_St-parking_garage-1996044.jpg

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review, “Photographs of 360 E. Wood St.,” Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed September 15, 2019, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/3351.