Photographs of 413 W. Decatur St.

Dublin Core

Title

Photographs of 413 W. Decatur St.

Subject

Houses
Photo File: Houses
Decatur IL
1870

Description

Photographs of 413 W. Decatur St. The house was built by E.R. Eldridge about 1870 and sold before completion to Peter Wikoff and his son-in-law and daughter, Mr. and Mrs. J.N. Baker, who left the house to their daughter, Mrs. Forrest File. In 1950 it was sold to John E. Scott. Scott sold it to Cecil A. Taylor in 1953.

Creator

Herald and Review

Source

Photo File: Houses

Publisher

Herald and Review
Decatur Public Library, Decatur IL

Date

1870

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

Photograph

Identifier

HO310
HO312

Coverage

Houses, Photo File: Houses, Decatur IL, 1870

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

4.5 x 6.5"
6 x 8"

Files

HO312-Houses_413_W_Decatur_C1900_.jpg
HO310-Houses_413_W_Decatur_1-19-1951_.jpg

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review, “Photographs of 413 W. Decatur St.,” Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed November 20, 2019, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/3186.