Photograph of 404-418 W. Main St.

HO331-404-412_W_Main_St-Henton_Apts-1912_021.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Photograph of 404-418 W. Main St.

Subject

Houses
Photo File: Houses
Decatur IL
1909-1912

Description

Photograph of 404-418 W. Main St. This building was built by J.R. Henton and J.W. Richardson, brother-in-law of Henton, in 1909-1912. It was known as the Henton Apartments. In 1954 it was owned by Don Richardson of Shelbyville, IL., who is a son of W.J. Richardson.

Creator

Herald and Review

Source

Photo File: Houses

Publisher

Herald and Review
Decatur Public Library, Decatur IL

Date

1909-1912

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

Photograph

Identifier

HO331

Coverage

Houses, Photo File: Houses, Decatur IL, 1909-1912

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

4.5 x 6.5"

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review, “Photograph of 404-418 W. Main St.,” Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed October 18, 2021, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/3241.