Browse Items (5 total)
- Tags: Park Place
Photographs of 275 Park Place. This house was built by William J. Huff about 1913. Later acquired by A.M. Kenney. In January of 1930 it was sold by Mrs. Kenney to W. Lindley Huff, son of builder, William J. Huff.
Photograph of the unused land bought by the Bethsaida Hospital Association in 1903 for the future Decatur & Macon County Hospital, later called Decatur Memorial Hospital. The hospital movement was started by Mrs. Susan Hagaman and she formed the…