Photographs of 230 W. Prairie Ave.

Dublin Core

Title

Photographs of 230 W. Prairie Ave.

Subject

Houses
Photo File: Houses
Decatur IL

Description

Photographs of 230 W. Prairie Ave. This was the home of John R. Bradshaw, known as the Bradshaw apartments. It was sold by H. Vincent Allen, grandson of Bradshaw, to Mrs. M.E. Grover in 1948. The 1954 city directory listed it as being owned by Mrs. Sadie Barber.

Creator

Herald and Review
George Baker

Source

Photo File: Houses

Publisher

Herald and Review
Decatur Public Library, Decatur IL

Date

unknown

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

Photograph

Identifier

HO364
HO365

Coverage

Houses, Photo File: Houses, Decatur IL

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

7 x 7.5"
8 x 10.5"

Files

HO364-Houses_230_W_Prairie_Ave_Bradshaw_Apts_1-23-1948_403.jpg
HO365-Houses_230_W_Prairie_Ave_Bradshaw_Apts_C1930_404.jpg

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review George Baker, “Photographs of 230 W. Prairie Ave.,” Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed December 15, 2019, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/3294.