Photographs of 467 W. Prairie Ave.

Dublin Core

Title

Photographs of 467 W. Prairie Ave.

Subject

Houses
Photo File: Houses
Decatur IL

Description

Photographs of 467 W. Prairie Ave. This was the home of William T. and Elizabeth H. Wells. It was bought in 1935 by Everett Mueller from the estate of Mrs. Wells. Muellers moved in 1942 and the house was acquired by Mrs. Carrie A. Suffern. In 1946 it was owned by Carl J. Meacham, who sold it to Mrs. Mary C. Greider in 1950. It is an apartment house according to the 1954 city directory.

Creator

Herald and Review

Source

Photo File: Houses

Publisher

Herald and Review
Decatur Public Library, Decatur IL

Date

1935

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

Photograph

Identifier

HO165
HO380
HO381

Coverage

Houses, Photo File: Houses, Decatur IL

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

5.5 x 7"
6.5 x 8"
7.75 x 8"

Files

HO165-467_W_PRAIRIE_ST, WILLIAM_T&ELIZABETH_N_WELLS_HSE, 4-30-1905.jpg
HO380-Houses_467_W_Prairie_St_4-22-1933_0008.jpg
HO381-Houses_467_W_Prairie_St_8-8-1950_406.jpg

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review, “Photographs of 467 W. Prairie Ave.,” Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed March 31, 2020, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/3305.