Browse Items (14 total)

  • Tags: 1946

Photograph of the Wabash R.R. Locomotive #1000

RR119-Wabash RR EMD model E-7A- at Oakland  Ave Decatur Il  08-19-1946  010.jpg
Photograph of the Wabash R.R. EMD Model E-7A diesel locomotive #1000 in Decatur IL at Oakland Ave. taken on August 19th, 1946.

Photograph of 878 W. William St.

HO405-Houses_878_W_William_St_10-19-1946_0024.jpg
Photograph of 878 W. William St., taken October 19, 1946.

Photograph of 860 W. Wood St.

HO397-Houses_860_W_Wood_St_4-14-1946_004.jpg
Photograph of 860 W. Wood St. taken April 14, 1946.

Photographs of the Lake Decatur Sailboat Yacht Races

LD55-Lake_Decatur_Sail_Boats_Yacht_Races_8-25-1946_0049.jpg
Photographs of the Lake Decatur Sailboat Yacht Races taken August 25, 1946.

Photos of House on 919 W. William Street.

HO180-919_w_william_1905.jpg
Photographs of House on 919 W. William Street. "Built by T. T. Roberts in 1905. In 1924 it was sold to L. W. cook who sold it in 1944 to Walter Flora, Sr. In 1947 it was bought by Carroll W. Rogers. Photo ran Review 5/3/1905." Photographs of house on…

Photographs of 328 W. Prairie Ave.

HO161-328-W_PRAIRIE_ST, ORVILLE_B_GORIN_HSE.jpg
Photographs of 328 W. Prairie Ave. This was the home of Orville B. Gorin. His daughter, Gussie, still lived there in 1954.

Photograph of 1 Powers Lane

HO282-Houses_1_Powers_Lane_6-14-1946_407.jpg
Photograph of 1 Powers Lane take on June 14, 1946.

Photograph of house on W. North St.

HO363-Houses_W_North_St_4-26-1946_399.jpg
Photograph taken on April 26, 1946 of a house on W. North St.

Photograph of Northwest Corner of Edward and William Streets

HO44-EDWARD_&_WILLIAM_ST, NW_CORNER, 12-6-1946.jpg
Photograph of the house at the Northwest corner of Edward and William Street taken December 6, 1946.

Photographs of Edward Platt.

FD93-PLATT, EDWARD-2, C1931.jpg
Photograph of Edward Platt; died March 3, 1946, married to Alice Brown; died March 12, 1925, married to Bertha Becker in 1927. Served twice as chief of the Decatur Fire Department; became a member in 1888 and resigned in June, 1933.