Photograph of N. Jackson St. at the 500 Block

Dublin Core

Title

Photograph of N. Jackson St. at the 500 Block

Subject

Houses
Photo File: Houses
Decatur IL
1866

Description

Photograph of the house at the 500 block of N. Jackson St. This house was built by David S. Shellabarger in 1866. In 1879 he built another home at Franklin and Eldorado which became the Decatur High School annex and was torn down in 1934.

Creator

Herald and Review

Source

Photo File: Houses

Publisher

Herald and Review
Decatur Public Library, Decatur IL

Date

1866

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

Photograph

Identifier

HO52

Coverage

Houses, Photo File: Houses, Decatur IL, 1866

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

6 x 8"

Files

HO52-500_N_Jackson_12-31-1911_064.jpg

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review, “Photograph of N. Jackson St. at the 500 Block,” Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed February 29, 2020, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/3214.