Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Nursing Home

Photographs of 364 W. William St.

HO173-364_W_WILLIAM_ST-2, L_L_HAWORTH_HSE.jpg
Photographs of 364 W. William St. This house was built by L.L. Haworth in 1880 and served as a family dwelling for 40 years. Then for 20 years it served as the home of kindergartens, dancing schools, lodge organizations and the Community Recreation…

Photograph of 800 W. McKinley

HO133-800_W_McKINLEY, HUE_SINGLETON_HSE.jpg
Photograph of 800 W. McKinley. This house was built in 1909 by Hue Singleton, restaurant owner. His wife and her second husband, Samuel Finger lived there for many years. In 1941 it was owned by Mrs. Della F. Smull. In 1952 it was bought from the…