Photographs of 413 W. Macon St.

Dublin Core

Title

Photographs of 413 W. Macon St.

Subject

Houses
Photo File: Houses
Decatur IL
1873

Description

Photographs of the house at 413 W. Macon St. This house was built by William F. Busher in 1873. The house was torn down some time before 1943 when the Lincoln Apartments were built on that site. At the time the apartments were built the property was jointly owned by Mrs. M.W. Colby, Mrs. M.E. Rose and L.W. Shade.

Creator

Herald and Review

Source

Photo File: Houses

Publisher

Herald and Review
Decatur Public Library, Decatur IL

Date

1873

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

Photograph

Identifier

HO113
HO114

Coverage

Houses, Photo File: Houses, Decatur IL, 1873

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

6 x 8"

Files

HO114-413_W_MACON_ST, WM_F_BUSHER_HSE.jpg
HO113-413_W_Macon_St001.jpg

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review, “Photographs of 413 W. Macon St.,” Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed December 7, 2019, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/3230.