Browse Items (18 total)
- Tags: North St
Photograph of 347 W. North St. This house originally stood on Lincoln Square at the south end of Central Block but was moved to this North street address about 1859, or earlier, and was thought to have been built 15 or 20 years before that. In 1904…
Photographs of 271 W. North St. This was the residence of Lowber L. Burrows and was torn down and became the site of the Masonic Temple parking lot.
Photograph of 126 W. North St. This house was owned by Charles Wiefel in 1905. It was built several years before that time. In 1947 Dr. R.A. McBride remodeled it and had his office and ground floor suite there.
Headshots of Lucille Besalke