Photograph of 800 W. McKinley

Dublin Core

Title

Photograph of 800 W. McKinley

Subject

Houses
Photo File: Houses
Decatur IL
1909

Description

Photograph of 800 W. McKinley. This house was built in 1909 by Hue Singleton, restaurant owner. His wife and her second husband, Samuel Finger lived there for many years. In 1941 it was owned by Mrs. Della F. Smull. In 1952 it was bought from the Smull estate by Edna W. Wakefield to be used as a nursing home.

Creator

Herald and Review

Source

Photo File: Houses

Publisher

Herald and Review
Decatur Public Library, Decatur IL

Date

1909

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

Photograph

Identifier

HO133

Coverage

Houses, Photo File: Houses, Decatur IL, 1909

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

5.5 x 7"

Files

HO133-800_W_McKINLEY, HUE_SINGLETON_HSE.jpg

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review, “Photograph of 800 W. McKinley,” Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed March 30, 2020, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/3255.