Browse Items (24 total)
- Tags: exterior
Photograph of the Millikin University entrance showing the old circle drive in front of the main building, this drive is no longer there.
Various photographs taken of the exterior of Millikin University. Most of these photographs were taken in the early 1900's, while the photograph displaying a prominent 'Millikin University' sign was taken in the 1950's.
Early photograph of the men's old gym and industrial arts building taken at an unknown date.
Photograph of Aston Hall at Millikin University taken after a snowstorm at an unknown date.
Photograph of Lincoln schoolhouse, which was located five miles north of Blue Mound and 4 miles west of Boody. This building was destroyed by fire February 20th, 1939.
Photographs of a Decatur High School postcard from an unknown date. This is the first high school building, built in 1869 at Broadway and North Streets in Decatur before the second high school was building was built on N. Franklin Street in 1911.
Photographs of Decatur High School taken shortly before it was demolished in 1977. The High School was built at 400 N Franklin St. in 1911.
Photograph of the Wabash R.R. EMD Model E-7A diesel locomotive #1000 in Decatur IL at Oakland Ave. taken on August 19th, 1946.