Photographs of 219 N. Pine St.

HO63-219 N PINE, H W HILL, 1896.jpg
HO64-219_N_PINE, H_W_HILL_HSE.jpg
HO269-219_N_Pine-HWHill_House029.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Photographs of 219 N. Pine St.

Subject

Houses
Photo File: Houses
Decatur IL
1877

Description

Photographs of 219 N. Pine St. This house was built by H.W. Hill in 1877. It was located on the corner block at Pine and William streets. The Property and house was willed to his son, John, who sold it in 1909 to several men who divided it into lots for homes. Prairie street was continued on west and went through the Hill property. Those who bought this property were: Robert Mueller, E.P. Irving, W.M. Wood, William J. Grady, Philip Mueller, and Frank W. Cruikshank. The house was torn down in 1910 and the E.P. Irving house was built on the site. This is now Millikin Place.

Creator

Herald and Review

Source

Photo File: Houses

Publisher

Herald and Review
Decatur Public Library, Decatur IL

Date

1877

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

Photograph

Identifier

HO63
HO64
HO269

Coverage

Houses, Photo File: Houses, Decatur IL, 1877

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

5 x 7"
5.5 x 8"

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review, “Photographs of 219 N. Pine St.,” Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed December 4, 2021, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/3285.