Browse Items (14 total)
- Tags: William St.
Photographs of 890 W. William St. This house was built by George E. Moeller in 1912. Around 1928 it was bought by John H. McEvoy who still lived there in 1954.
Photographs of 634 W. William St. This house was built by Isaac A. Buckingham in 1882. It was the residence of the Buckingham family until 1915. It was rented by the family for a few years, and after the death of Miss. Maria Buckingham, Mrs. Lynn…
Photographs of 364 W. William St. This house was built by L.L. Haworth in 1880 and served as a family dwelling for 40 years. Then for 20 years it served as the home of kindergartens, dancing schools, lodge organizations and the Community Recreation…
Photographs of 351 W. William St. This was the M.W. Schultz home built in the late 1800's. It was listed as an apartment house in the 1954 city directory.
This is the glass neative of Virda Casner. The photo was taken by Charles Wasson of Wasson Studios in Decatur, IL in the early 20th century.