Photographs of 510 Powers Lane

Dublin Core

Title

Photographs of 510 Powers Lane

Subject

Houses
Photo File: Houses
Decatur IL
1900

Description

Photographs of 510 Powers Lane. This house was built by Theron Powers about 1900. Fire partially destroyed it in 1915 but the house was rebuilt. It was bought from Mrs. Powers in May 1926 by Dr. Clyde H. Tearnan. Dr. Tearnan sold it in September 1949 to Richard K Reising.

Creator

Herald and Review

Source

Photo File: Houses

Publisher

Herald and Review
Decatur Public Library, Decatur IL

Date

1900

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

Photograph

Identifier

HO277
HO278

Coverage

Houses, Photo File: Houses, Decatur IL, 1900

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

4.5 x 8"
7.5 x 9.5"

Files

HO277-Houses_510_Powers_Lane_Const_Theron_Powers_C1900_0009.jpg
HO278-Houses_510_Powers_Lane_Const_Theron_Powers_C1900_0010.jpg

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review, “Photographs of 510 Powers Lane,” Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed August 22, 2019, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/3288.