Browse Items (228 total)
- Tags: Herald and Review
Photographs of people enjoying the beach, swimming, playing in the sand, diving off the tower, water slide, and life guards.
Photograph of House on 700 Block of E. Wood Street. This house, known as "Cassell's Castle" was built by Berry H. Cassell in 1887. It was at the corner of Webster and Wood Streets. It was destroyed by fire in 1916. In 1925 the Illinois Power & Light…
Photographs of the Exterior and Interior of house at 919 W. William Street, taken in 1997. Houses was built in 1905 by Thomas T. Roberts, owner of the Decatur Coffin Company.
Photographs of the interior of house at 919 W. William Street, built by Thomas T. Roberts. Photos were taken in 1997.
Photographs of House on 919 W. William Street. "Built by T. T. Roberts in 1905. In 1924 it was sold to L. W. cook who sold it in 1944 to Walter Flora, Sr. In 1947 it was bought by Carroll W. Rogers. Photo ran Review 5/3/1905." Photographs of house on…
Photograph of House on 117 N. Monroe Street, Decatur, IL. Built and designed by Mrs. Julius G. Badenhausen in 1905. It was then known as the Badenhausen Flats. It was sold to Mrs. O. t. Eddy in 1908. In 1954 it was known as the Monroe Apartments.…
Photograph of a man playing guitar labeled "He Thinks He Can Play?".