Browse Items (4 total)
- Tags: 1997
Photograph of NWRAPS donation to the Local History Room, pictured: Claudia Williams, Joyce Weedon, Dayle Irwin. Pictured holding check Bev Hackney and Dayle Irwin. Photo of presentation by NWRAPS in Central Park, pictured: Claudia Williams, Joyce…
Photographs from the purchase of the Franklin St. Sears building for the new location of the Decatur Public Library, including a ribbon cutting and interior shots of the new library space.
Photographs of the Exterior and Interior of house at 919 W. William Street, taken in 1997. Houses was built in 1905 by Thomas T. Roberts, owner of the Decatur Coffin Company.
Photographs of the interior of house at 919 W. William Street, built by Thomas T. Roberts. Photos were taken in 1997.
Decatur Public Library Board of Trustees monthly report May 1918