Photographs of 595 Powers Lane

Dublin Core

Title

Photographs of 595 Powers Lane

Subject

Houses
Photo File: Houses
Decatur IL
1865

Description

Photographs of 595 Powers Lane. This house was built by Samuel S. Powers in 1865. It was later the home of his sons, Frank S and Chauncy M. In 1941, the property was sold to H. Paul Tick and the house was demolished to make room for a new house. David Shellabarger lived at that address in 1954.

Creator

Herald and Review

Source

Photo File: Houses

Publisher

Herald and Review
Decatur Public Library, Decatur IL

Date

1865

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

Photograph

Identifier

HO75-HO77

Coverage

Houses, Photo File: Houses, Decatur IL, 1865

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

6 x 8"
7 x 10"
7.5 x 10"

Files

HO75-595_Powers_Lane_5-14-1905.jpg
HO76-Houses_595_Powers_Lane_Samuel_Powers_Hse_5-16-1941_086.jpg
HO77-595_Powers_Lane_5-14-1905.jpg

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review, “Photographs of 595 Powers Lane,” Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed August 22, 2019, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/3292.