Browse Items (46 total)
- Tags: building
Photograph of the Millikin University entrance showing the old circle drive in front of the main building, this drive is no longer there.
Photograph of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity house taken on June 16th, 1952.
Photographs of the SATC barracks at Millikin University taken at an unknown date. The SATC, the Student Army Training Corps, was created by the government in 1918 to hasten the training of future military personnel while students also attended…
Various photographs taken of the exterior of Millikin University. Most of these photographs were taken in the early 1900's, while the photograph displaying a prominent 'Millikin University' sign was taken in the 1950's.
Early photograph of the men's old gym and industrial arts building taken at an unknown date.
Photograph of Aston Hall at Millikin University taken after a snowstorm at an unknown date.
Photograph of Lincoln schoolhouse, which was located five miles north of Blue Mound and 4 miles west of Boody. This building was destroyed by fire February 20th, 1939.
Decatur Public Library Board