Browse Items (1 total) Tags: C.C. LeForegee Browse All Browse by Tag Search Items Sort by: Title Creator Date Added Photograph of 560 Powers Lane Photograph of 560 Powers Lane. This house was built by Frank Shlaudeman in 1906 and 1907. The city directories list it as being owned by George Conover from 1918 to 1921 and by Frank J. Parr from 1921 to 1925 when it was acquired by C.C. LeForgee.… Tags: 1906, 1907, 560 Powers Lane, C.C. LeForegee, Conover, Decatur IL, Frank J. Parr, Frank Parr, Frank Shlaudeman, George Conover, house, LeForegee, Parr, Photo File: Houses, Powers Lane, Shlaudeman Featured Item Photo of the Villa Nova Tap Tavern Photograph of the Villa Nova Tap Tavern located on the corner of Jasper and Wood Streets, Decatur, IL.