Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: George Oakes

Photographs of 444 S. Webster

HO86-444 S WEBSTER FRONT VIEW.jpg
Photographs of 444 S. Webster. This house was first listed in the city directory of 1883. It was built around this time by William L. Oakes who owned the Decatur Novelty Works. In 1920 his son, George R. Oakes was listed as the owner of the property…