Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: cottage

Prosit Cottage at the Fishing Club

AS26-SOUTH SIDE COUNTRY CLUB-FISHING CLUB COTTAGE, C1890-1900012.jpg
Photograph of the Prosit Cottage at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club.

Waldheim Cottage at the Fishing Club

AS24-South Side CC_Robert Cottage_Waldheim_1908052.jpg
Photograph of Waldheim Cottage, owned by Robert Mueller, at the Fishing Club on July 19, 1908. The photograph was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.