Browse Items (14 total)

  • Tags: J.K. Stafford Collection

Automobile Travelling Past the Ottenheimer & Co. Store

AU11-auto_in_front_of_OttenheimerCo_1907_016.jpg
Photograph of unknown people in an automobile travelling past the Ottenheimer & Co. store at 257 N. Water St. on March 24, 1907.

J.C. Rainey in his Automobile East of the Spangler Bridge

AU10-JC_Rainey_car015.jpg
Photograph of J.C. Rainey sitting in his automobile east of Spangler Bridge on march 28, 1909. Rainey was the brother-in-law of James K. Stafford, and at one time, lived at the Velwyn Sanitarium.

Couple in an Automobile in Front of Cheap Charley

AU1-automobile_by_Cheap_Charleys-1907_006.jpg
Photograph of an unknown couple sitting in an automobile outside of Cheap Charley on E. Main St. in Decatur, IL on October 7, 1907. Other unknown people are walking down the street.

Cottages at the Fishing Club

AS27-SouthSideCC-cottages003.jpg
Photograph of several cottages at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

Prosit Cottage at the Fishing Club

AS26-SOUTH SIDE COUNTRY CLUB-FISHING CLUB COTTAGE, C1890-1900012.jpg
Photograph of the Prosit Cottage at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club.

The Lake at the Fishing Club

AS25-South Side Club_Fishing Club earlier_1908057.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924

Waldheim Cottage at the Fishing Club

AS24-South Side CC_Robert Cottage_Waldheim_1908052.jpg
Photograph of Waldheim Cottage, owned by Robert Mueller, at the Fishing Club on July 19, 1908. The photograph was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

The Lake at the Fishing Club

AS23-South Side CC_Lake_Looking East_ 1908053.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club taken from the south end of the dam on July 13, 1908. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

The Lake at the Fishing Club

AS22-South Side CC_Lake_From N_ End of Dam_1908054.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club, taken from the north end of the dam. This photo was taken from J.K. Stafford on July 13, 1908. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

The Lake at the Fishing Club in 1908

AS21-South Side CC_Lake_From Middle of Dam_1908055.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford from the middle of the dam on July 13, 1908. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.