Browse Items (13 total)

  • Tags: Fishing Club

People by a Club Building

AS73-South_Side_Cntry_Club_1922_4-of-18_066.jpg
Negative of unknown people standing outside one of the club's buidings. Unknown if this was the Fishing Club or the South Side Country Club. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

Decatur Fishing Club

AS72-South_Side_Cntry_Club_1916_3-of-18_065.jpg
Negative of the lake at the Fishing Club in 1916 with people canoeing on it. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

The Fishing Club

AS60-Decatur_Fishing_Club_Now_SS_Country_Club_10-21-1935_025.jpg
Photograph of the fishing holes at the Fishing Club. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

Cottages at the Fishing Club

AS27-SouthSideCC-cottages003.jpg
Photograph of several cottages at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

Prosit Cottage at the Fishing Club

AS26-SOUTH SIDE COUNTRY CLUB-FISHING CLUB COTTAGE, C1890-1900012.jpg
Photograph of the Prosit Cottage at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club.

The Lake at the Fishing Club

AS25-South Side Club_Fishing Club earlier_1908057.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924

Waldheim Cottage at the Fishing Club

AS24-South Side CC_Robert Cottage_Waldheim_1908052.jpg
Photograph of Waldheim Cottage, owned by Robert Mueller, at the Fishing Club on July 19, 1908. The photograph was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

The Lake at the Fishing Club

AS23-South Side CC_Lake_Looking East_ 1908053.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club taken from the south end of the dam on July 13, 1908. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

The Lake at the Fishing Club

AS22-South Side CC_Lake_From N_ End of Dam_1908054.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club, taken from the north end of the dam. This photo was taken from J.K. Stafford on July 13, 1908. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

The Lake at the Fishing Club in 1908

AS21-South Side CC_Lake_From Middle of Dam_1908055.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford from the middle of the dam on July 13, 1908. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.