Benson Creamery Co.

Dublin Core

Title

Benson Creamery Co.

Subject

Buildings
Benson Creamery Co.
Photo File: Buildings
244 N. Church St.
Decatur, IL.

Description

Photograph of the Benson Creamery Co. located on 244 N. Church St. Building was erected in 1913 as the home of the Benson Creamery Co. They remained there until 1948 when they moved to 250 W. Cerro Gordo St. Photo by Rembrandts, photo ran in the Decatur Review 12/7/1913.

Creator

Rembrandt Studio

Source

Decatur, IL.

Publisher

Herald and Review, Decatur, IL.
Decatur Public Library, Decatur, IL.

Date

12/7/1913.

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg

Language

English

Type

photograph

Identifier

BD104

Coverage

Buildings, Benson Creamery Co., Photo File: Buildings, Decatur, IL.

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

photograph

Physical Dimensions

2.75 x 3.75"

Files

BD104-Benson_Creamery_Co-244_N_Church.jpg

Citation

Rembrandt Studio, “Benson Creamery Co.,” Decatur Illinois Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed July 24, 2019, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/2502.