Photograph of 336 E. Eldorado

Dublin Core

Title

Photograph of 336 E. Eldorado

Subject

Houses
Photo File: Houses
Decatur IL
1904

Description

Photograph of 336 E. Eldorado St. This house was built by W. L. Ferguson in 1904. According to the city directories it was owned by Albert W. Stephens in 1930 and be Albert Scholz in 1946, who still owned it in 1954.

Creator

Herald and Review

Source

Photo File: Houses

Publisher

Herald and Review
Decatur Public Library, Decatur IL

Date

1904

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

Photograph

Identifier

HO14

Coverage

Houses, Photo File: Houses, Decatur IL, 1904

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

3.25 x 3.5"

Files

HO14-336_E_ELDORADO_ST, W_L_FERGUSON_HSE_C1946_.jpg

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review, “Photograph of 336 E. Eldorado,” Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed October 15, 2019, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/3198.