Photograph of the Corner of Jackson and Eldorado

Dublin Core

Title

Photograph of the Corner of Jackson and Eldorado

Subject

Houses
Photo File: Houses
Decatur IL
1881-1882

Description

Photograph of the house at the 400 block of E. Eldorado at the corner of Jackson St. It was built by George Haworth in 1881-1882. Haworth sold the property to Moses Stafford who sold it to St. Patrick's Catholic Church in 1891 to be used for a parish residence. It was torn down in October 1948 and a new rectory was built on the site.

Creator

Herald and Review

Source

Photo File: Houses

Publisher

Herald and Review
Decatur Public Library, Decatur IL

Date

1881-1882

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

Photograph

Identifier

HO237

Coverage

Houses, Photo File: Houses, Decatur IL, 1881-1882

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

6 x 9"

Files

HO237-Houses_400_Blk_E_Eldorado_6-28-1908_069.jpg

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review, “Photograph of the Corner of Jackson and Eldorado,” Decatur Illinois Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed June 19, 2019, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/3197.