Photographs of 364 W. William St.

Dublin Core

Title

Photographs of 364 W. William St.

Subject

Houses
Photo File: Houses
Decatur IL
1880

Description

Photographs of 364 W. William St. This house was built by L.L. Haworth in 1880 and served as a family dwelling for 40 years. Then for 20 years it served as the home of kindergartens, dancing schools, lodge organizations and the Community Recreation Association before it became the Burke Nursing home in May 1938. In 1943 it was remodeled and taken over for the Day Nursery which still occupied it in 1955.

Creator

Herald and Review

Source

Photo File: Houses

Publisher

Herald and Review
Decatur Public Library, Decatur IL

Date

1880

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

Photograph

Identifier

HO173
HO175

Coverage

Houses, Photo File: Houses, Decatur IL, 1880

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

3.25 x 4.5"
3 x 6.5"

Files

HO173-364_W_WILLIAM_ST-2, L_L_HAWORTH_HSE.jpg
HO175-364_W_WILLIAM.jpg

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review, “Photographs of 364 W. William St.,” Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed November 21, 2019, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/3326.