Browse Items (215 total)

  • Tags: Buildings

J. D. Barnhart Store

BD5-JDBarnhart Store001.jpg
Photograph of the J. D. Barnhart Store, 1103-1111 N. Water St., Decatur, IL.

Benson Creamery Co.

BD104-Benson_Creamery_Co-244_N_Church.jpg
Photograph of the Benson Creamery Co. located on 244 N. Church St. Building was erected in 1913 as the home of the Benson Creamery Co. They remained there until 1948 when they moved to 250 W. Cerro Gordo St. Photo by Rembrandts, photo ran in the…

Citizens Building

BD7-CITIZENS BUILDING_250 N WATER.jpg
Photograph of the Citizens Building, 250 N. Water St. old cars line the streets, 5-10-25 cents store on corner.

Citizens National Bank Building

BD8-Citizensbankbuilding001.jpg
Photograph of the Citizens National Bank Building, no date on negative, but this building was started in the early part of 1909. Note old Masonic Temple and the Nickelodeon Theater in this photo. Print from J. K. Stafford Collection of negatives…

Citizens National Bank

BD9-N Merchant_Citizens Bank_Post Jewelers.jpg
Photograph of Buildings; E. Prairie and 100 Block of Merchants St. The brick building, between Merchant St. and the alley next to the church was built in 1888 and occupied by the Citizens National Bank until 1910 when their new building on N. Water…

Photo of City Auto Garage

BD9-City_Auto_Garage001.jpg
Photograph of the City Auto Garage located on West Main and North Church Streets.

Columbia Building

BD11-Columbia Bldg 322-338 N. Main 1896.jpg
Photograph of the Columbia Building located at 322-338 North Main St. Business located there were Akers & Sanford Furniture, Stoves & Carpets, Post Office and Dr. James L. Bevans. Second photo shows where the Columbia building used to be.

Comet Building

BD117-Comet_Building-Garfield_Ave.jpg
Photograph of the Comet Building located on Garfield Ave. at the Illinois Central Illinois Railroad.

Photo of Crum-Wiley Manufacturing Co.

BD116-Crum-Wiley_building-1911001.jpg
Photograph of Crum-Wiley building located on 620 N. Union St., Decatur, IL. Photo ran in the Review 11/19/1911.