Photographs of 268 W. Eldorado, The Commons Cadet House

Dublin Core

Title

Photographs of 268 W. Eldorado, The Commons Cadet House

Subject

Houses
Photo File: Houses
Decatur IL

Description

Photographs of 268 W. Eldorado St. In 1907 this house was the clubhouse of the Decatur Cadets. It was known as the "Commons Cadet House". Previous to this it was the home of Dr. S.J. Bumstead.

Creator

Herald and Review

Source

Photo File: Houses

Publisher

Herald and Review
Decatur Public Library, Decatur IL

Date

1907

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

Photograph

Identifier

HO107
HO108

Coverage

Houses, Photo File: Houses, Decatur IL, 1907

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

4.5 x 6.5"
6 x 7.5"

Files

HO107-268_W_Eldorado_St-1907001.jpg
HO108-268_W_Eldorado_St-interior_1907002.jpg

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review, “Photographs of 268 W. Eldorado, The Commons Cadet House,” Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed August 22, 2019, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/3202.