Photograph of 1060 W. Marietta

Dublin Core

Title

Photograph of 1060 W. Marietta

Subject

Houses
Photo File: Houses
Decatur IL
1901

Description

Photograph of 1060 W. Marietta. The city directories first list this address in 1901 and it was owned by John D. Evans. It has had numerous owners since and the 1954 city directory lists Vernon Keller as its owner.

Creator

Herald and Review

Source

Photo File: Houses

Publisher

Herald and Review
Decatur Public Library, Decatur IL

Date

1901

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

Photograph

Identifier

HO132

Coverage

Houses, Photo File: Houses, Decatur IL, 1901

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

5.25 x 7"

Files

HO132-1060_W_MARIETTA_ST, JOHN_D_EVANS_HSE.jpg

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review, “Photograph of 1060 W. Marietta ,” Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed April 3, 2020, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/3253.