Browse Items (2 total)
- Tags: Barber
Photograph taken on November 10, 1949 of 723 W. Prairie Ave, the residence of Charles T. Johnston. Designed and built by George Barber.
Photographs of 230 W. Prairie Ave. This was the home of John R. Bradshaw, known as the Bradshaw apartments. It was sold by H. Vincent Allen, grandson of Bradshaw, to Mrs. M.E. Grover in 1948. The 1954 city directory listed it as being owned by Mrs.…