Browse Items (1 total) Tags: Albert W. Stephens Browse All Browse by Tag Search Items Sort by: TitleCreatorDate Added Photograph of 336 E. Eldorado Photograph of 336 E. Eldorado St. This house was built by W. L. Ferguson in 1904. According to the city directories it was owned by Albert W. Stephens in 1930 and be Albert Scholz in 1946, who still owned it in 1954. Tags: 1904, 336 E. Eldorado, Albert Scholz, Albert Stephens, Albert W. Stephens, Decatur IL, Eldorado, Ferguson, house, Photo File: Houses, Scholz, Stephens, W.L. Ferguson Featured Item Photographs of the Children's Department in the Decatur Public Library on North St. Photographs of the children's department at the Decatur Public Library when it was located on North St.