Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Stephens

Photograph of the Illinois Terminal R. R. Officials in 1908

RR91-IL_terminal-employees002.jpg
Photograph of the Illinois Terminal R. R. officials taken in 1908. Left to Right, rear row: R. McCalman, engineer; W.H. Burke, purchasing agent; J.P. Doan, general supt. at Jacksonville; M.L. Burry, general supt. at Decatur; J.J. Tremper, general…

Photograph of 336 E. Eldorado

HO14-336_E_ELDORADO_ST, W_L_FERGUSON_HSE_C1946_.jpg
Photograph of 336 E. Eldorado St. This house was built by W. L. Ferguson in 1904. According to the city directories it was owned by Albert W. Stephens in 1930 and be Albert Scholz in 1946, who still owned it in 1954.