Browse Items (2 total)
- Tags: Ferguson
Photograph of the Library Science class at Millikin University taken in 1906. First row, left to right: Anne Boyd, Verna Brooks, Minnie Redmon, Jessie Ferguson. Second Row: Eugenia Allin, unknown, Estelle Bryant, unknown.
Photograph of 336 E. Eldorado St. This house was built by W. L. Ferguson in 1904. According to the city directories it was owned by Albert W. Stephens in 1930 and be Albert Scholz in 1946, who still owned it in 1954.