Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Badenhausen Flats

Photo of House on 117 N. Monroe Street

HO62-117_N_Monroe001.jpg
Photograph of House on 117 N. Monroe Street, Decatur, IL. Built and designed by Mrs. Julius G. Badenhausen in 1905. It was then known as the Badenhausen Flats. It was sold to Mrs. O. t. Eddy in 1908. In 1954 it was known as the Monroe Apartments.…