Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Dr. J. T. B. Stapp

Photo of Dr. J. T. B. Stapp's House 200 Block Franklin and William Streets.

Photograph of House on corner of N. Franklin and E. Williams Streets. "the home of Dr. J. T. B. Stapp, called Decatur's first capitalist stood for many years at the corner of Franklin and William streets on ground now occupied by the Decatur post…

Photo of Stapp's Chapel

CH42-STAPPS CHAPEL, GRACE_1866_1908_ PHOTO_1935.jpg
Photograph of Stapp's Chapel. for many years the church building that housed the Grace Methodist congregation at Eldorado and Franklin Streets was known as Stapp's Chapel. the church was organized in 1866 and a mission building erected. As the…