Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Hanks

Photograph of 1005 N. Dunham

HO43-1005_N_Dunham_C1905_062.jpg
Photograph of 1005 N. Dunham. The house was built by C.C. Burroughs in 1866. It was later owned by a Mr. Hanks who sold it to D.L. Bunn in 1881. Eight years later Bunn sold it to W.H. Lake. About 1901 William Gushard bought it from Andy Hill.